If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment where every second counts - contact us today!
Geographical Modifier $5,000
On Duty Pilot Housing
We’re hiring a Helicopter Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our RW aircraft. Scheduled shifts run seven consecutive days on and off and will service day and night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities, and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with rotorcraft
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total Helicopter Hours
- 1,000 Total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 Hours Turbine
- Minimum of 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or unaided)
Please be sure to upload color copies of your Helicopter Commercial Instrument License and FAA medical certificate
Why Choose Med-Trans? As a leader in air medical care, Med-Trans is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.