If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment
Where every second counts, contact us today!
Amarillo is located only 15 minutes from Palo Duro Canyon, "The Grand Canyon of Texas" both for its size and for its dramatic geological features, including the multicolored layers of rock and steep mesa walls similar to those in the Grand Canyon. Miles of mountain bike trails and rich in geological history. Home of the Texas Show.
$5,000 Annual GEO Modifier
You Can Make a Difference
Join a team of highly skilled pilots, emergency medical experts, and mechanics whose mission is to
Med-Trans provides air medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. Med-Trans, renowned for its state-of-the art helicopter equipment, has established itself as an industry leader in safe and successful missions. We take great pride in hiring the most talented pilots available in the industry
Med-Trans Corporation offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, & vision coverage; life insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match; paid time off and holiday pay.
Med-Trans also provides employees 100% company-paid:
· Life Insurance
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability insurance
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with Rotorcraft
- Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Prefer Bell 407 or EC-135 experience
- 2,000 Total Flight Time
- 1,500 Hours of Total Helicopter time
- 1,000 total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 total Turbine Hours Recommended
- 200 Helicopter Night Flight Hours (Aided and/or Unaided)
- 50 Hours Actual Weather and/or Hood Simulated Weather Flight
Hours Helicopter Recommended
Visit www.med-trans.net for all Med-Trans career opportunities