We Keep Your Helicopter Flying Safely, Whatever The Mission!
Heli-One is the leader in rotor wing maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) with decades of expertise supporting a wide range of helicopters. Our global support network includes base maintenance; line maintenance; component and engine repair and overhaul; and Engineering and Design within our 500,000 square feet of international facilities in Vancouver, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; and Rzeszow, Poland.
Heli-One is looking for an experienced Aerospace Welder who will be accountable for the effective operation welding equipment for the repair and manufacture of aircraft components, tools and equipment in accordance with relevant procedures and instructions. They will be based at our Delta facility but may be required to work in Richmond from time to time.
- Use of welding, brazing techniques and equipment and hand tools to repair, overhaul and manufacture component, engine and a/c structural parts.
- Manufacture tools and equipment to support operational requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) manual specifications, service, bulletins, build sheets, quality procedures, airworthiness directives; and company policy and procedures
- Performs maintenance and housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and safe work environment
- International travel may be required
- May perform other duties as assigned