• Minimum 2 years of experience in helicopter maintenance.
• EC135 experience
• Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
• State Driver’s License
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent training.
• Communicates well, both verbally and in writing.
• Works effectively with limited supervision.
• Flexible and able to easily adjust to change.
• Results and detail oriented.
• Excellent work ethic that demonstrates dedication, concern for safety, and integrity.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
• Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts.
• Required to work in outside weather conditions.
• Exposed to loud noise levels.
• Able to be on-call during the work week.
• May be required to work after hours and on weekends as needed.
• Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
• Able to use arms, hands and legs to accomplish tasks.
• Able to sit, stand and squat for extended periods of time.
• Able to climb with balance on and off aircraft.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking.
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Air Evac is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities, including disables veterans.