To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Blue Hawaiian Helicopters will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2,500 hours Pilot-in-Command hours documented and verifiable.
- 1,000 turbine hours
- Pilot in Command Hours preferred.
- Have a Commercial-instrument Helicopter Rating.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and easily with outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely articulate conclusions to senior management and teams.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with team members and general public.
- Intermediate with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid Commercial Pilot License
- Current Class II flight Physical completed with current medical certificate obtained.
Physical Demands Analysis Tool – Please complete below
- Clearance on TSA/FBI background check.
- Position participates in FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
- Must be able to work effectively in the extreme heat and cold safely.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and able to reach over shoulders.
For more information on this position and to apply, visit our careers website at careers.bluehawaiian.com
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters offers a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off program, and 401K for all full time employees.