Medical Air Rescue Company - MARC has been serving South Dakota, Nebraska and the surrounding area as a premier air transport medical service for over 30 years. Come join our team in a challenging and rewarding career as we seek to meet the needs of our community.
Medical Air Rescue has the opportunity for a full-time helicopter mechanic to join our team in a rewarding work atmosphere. Looking for applicants that have experience as an A&P shop and field mechanic for helicopters, Sikorsky preferred.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Minimum 3 years maintenance experience on turbine powered helicopters
- Must have a minimum of six-months helicopter maintenance experience during the past 24 months
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs
- Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call
- Inspection Authorization and additional FAA ratings is a plus
- IFR helicopter avionics and auto pilot experience is a plus
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on Sikorsky S-76