Skills and Qualifications:
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years performing all phases of maintenance on piston and turbine helicopters.
- Highest level of honesty, integrity, self-supervision, excellent attention to detail, and good judgment.
- Firm understanding of FARs, SB/AD process, Form 337, Weight and Balance.
- Mastery of computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Robinson R22/R44 Maintenance School.
- Current Inspection Authorization.
- AS350 B2/B3e Maintenance Course.
- Excellent sheet metal and electrical equipment skills/experience.
- AS350 with Honeywell engine.
- CDL Class A w/Hazmat