Yacht pilot positon available:
Accepting applications for a yacht-based pilot.
Qualified candidates must hold:
· Helicopter Commercial or ATP
· Helicopter Instrument ( optional but preferred )
· Valid medical
· Ship-based or yacht-based flying experience or tuna boat experience.
You must be a current pilot that is currently flying for a living
Preference will be given to applicants with:
· A&P license
MD helicopter experience
· Yacht or tuna boat experience
· Accident / incident free career
Flight Hours required, minimum time for applicants should be at least 2000 hours.
This position is great for a pilot who has an upbeat, positive attitude, loves to travel, and wants to be part of a fun and positive team of professionals. Personal time away from the vessel and work duties will be at the discretion of the Captain and based on vessel schedule.
Flying an N registered aircraft
· Washing and taking care of a well-maintained aircraft
· Overseeing maintenance when the aircraft is in vendor facilities
· Advance trip planning for Captain’s itinerary.
i.e. Pilot must enjoy and be a forward-thinking planner. Will be expected to be always looking for fun and exciting activities for the helicopter, landing locations and whatever else may be available to do via helicopter.
Please submit resume for a call back and phone interview to discuss the details.
Great opportunity and future growth potential.
position starts sometime in September / October
Must have clean background check
upon sending resume please just highlight previous boat operations, and models flown in the email