The successful incumbent will have the following:
- The ability to obtain CASA Head of Flight Operations approval
- Previous Aviation Management experience
- CASA ATPL
- Previous experience as a Training Captain on a multi-engine IFR aircraft (preferably AW109, AW139 or S92)
- Previous simulator training experience as an IOS operator
The following attributes would be an advantage:
- Australian citizenship or the ability to live and work in Australia
- Lead Auditor qualification
If you have sound judgement, initiative, excellent communication skills, first-rate relationship management skills and have the relevant experience we are looking for, please register and apply on HNZ’s Career Centre, http://www.hnzglobal.com/careers, where a copy of the position description can be found.
Based on the skills and experience of the successful candidate, we are looking at a salary band of AU$180,000 to AU$200,000 pa.
Applications close on Sunday 8 July 2018