Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate.
- Current Inspection Authorization.
- Robinson R22/R44 Maintenance Course.
- Minimum of 3 years performing all phases of maintenance on Robinson R22 and R44 helicopters.
- Minimum 2 years managing maintenance resources for a fleet of helicopters in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Highest level of honesty, integrity, self supervision, excellent attention to detail, organization, and good judgement.
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently coordinate maintenance with the needs of multiple organizations.
- Firm grasp of FARs, SB/AD process, Form 337, Weight and Balance.
- Mastery of computer skills including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Some overnight travel required.
- AS350 Maintenance Course.
- 3 years of experience on AS350 aircraft and Honeywell engine.
- Experience performing major alterations and STC installations.
- Excellent sheet metal and electrical equipment skills/experience.