Airwest Helicopters is accepting resumes for full and part-time Bell 206B and 206L Utility Pilots. The company is based in Glendale, Arizona.
We are looking for pilots that have previous utility experience. Vertical reference long-line experience is a must. Mountain time with landings and takeoffs on ridgelines and mountain tops is required. The position will occasionally require overnights away from base, possibly in field conditions.
- FAA Commercial or ATP Helicopter Certificate
- Helicopter Instrument desired
- FAA Single Engine Airplane qualification desired
- Current Medical Certificate - Class 2 or Class 1
- Applicants must meet the minimum OAS/USFS carding requirements.
- Current or recent carding is a plus.
Experience Requirements (All Helicopter PIC):
- Minimum 1500 hours Total Time
- Minimum 1000 hours Turbine
- Minimum 200 hours Mountain
- Minimum 300 hours in Bell 206L, Bell 206L4 preferred
- Minimum 100 hours vertical reference long-line
- Must have precision vertical reference long-line experience with 50-150’ lines
Pilots are expected to be safe, professional, and courteous. Position requires pilots who are willing to clean aircraft, perform authorized preventive maintenance, and other miscellaneous non-pilot duties. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to work without constant supervision, and will represent the company in a positive manner at all times. Job will require the physical capability of lifting, climbing, kneeling, etc.
Please send resumes in PDF or DOC format. Please include the type of aircraft flown and the time and experience in each. We will contact you if selected for an interview.
No telephone calls please.