AS350 PIC***NEW $10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED***
Air Medical Resource Group
Minimum Flight Hours Required
Guardian Flight and Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services. We hire the most competent people, operate cutting edge equipment and provide the best care available in the industry. our highly skilled transport teams complete over 16,000 missions per year. Guardian and AMRG employ pilots that are 'BEST IN CLASS' and provide on site training and continuous training in house that gives our pilots a unique safety advantage when transporting patients.
We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
Our pilots provide customer oriented, high quality air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS industry.
SCHEDULE: 14 DAYS ON/14 DAYS OFF
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company.
- Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to: * All FAR requirements * All Company requirements* Aircraft cleanliness duties * All flight crew requirements
- Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
- Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training, ground training and flight training.
- Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
- Upholds current company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains safety as the primary concern.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- $10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
- OFF DUTY HOUSING
- Competitive wage
- Work life balance with a 14 days on/14 days off schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Loss of medical coverage-short term and long term
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
- Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate
- Instrument Rating Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 total helicopters flight hours
- 1,000 PIC in helicopters
- 1,000 turbine flight hours
- 100 hours Night un-aided
- EMS, NVG and AS350 experience
For more information, visit www.guardianflight.com
Employer Contact Information
Air Medical Resource Group
10888 South 300 West
Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is a leading provider of air medical services, management, and experience in the air medical industry, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.