These positions offer HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS.
Minimum Preferred Requirements:
· Honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
· Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate, Inspection Authorization a plus.
· 3 years of FAR 135 Turbine rotorcraft maintenance experience.
· Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
· Responsible to have a thorough knowledge of the company’s policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
· Maintenance planning and scheduling skills.
· Requires the ability and/or willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and on-call during the month.
· Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making
· Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Some travel required.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals. Work around machinery with moving parts. Specialized PPE may be required. The noise level in the work environment typically is usually moderate.