This position supports the Denton, TX training facility and requires travel throughout the TX region. Must live within 60 min. of Denton, TX
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
• Minimum 3 years maintenance experience on turbine powered helicopters
• Must have extensive knowledge of FARs
• Must have a minimum of six-months helicopter maintenance experience during the past 24 months
• Must be able to push and/or pull 100+lbs
• Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50lbs
• Inspection Authorization and additional FAA/FCC ratings is a plus
• IFR helicopter avionics and auto pilot experience is a plus
• Manufacturer training or equivalent on Bell 407, EC135, or both preferred
• EC135 experience preferred
If your passion is flying and you are ready to work in an environment where every second counts, apply today!
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.