If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment
Where every second counts, contact us today!
- $10,000 additional pay per year
- Pilot Apartment
You Can Make a Difference
Join a team of highly skilled pilots, emergency medical experts, and mechanics whose mission is to
Med-Trans provides air medical services through the rapid transport of the critically ill and injured. Med-Trans, renowned for its state-of-the art helicopter equipment, has established itself as an industry leader in safe and successful missions. We take great pride in hiring the most talented pilots available in the industry today!
Med-Trans Corporation offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, & vision coverage; life insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match; paid time off and holiday pay.
Med-Trans also provides employees 100% company-paid:
· Life insurance
· Short-term disability
· Long-term disability insurance
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with Rotorcraft
- Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Prefer Bell 407 or EC-135 experience
- 2,000 total Helicopter Flight Hours
- 1,000 total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 total Turbine Hours
- 200 Helicopter Night Flight Hours (Aided and/or Unaided)
- 50 Hours Actual Weather or Simulated Weather Flight Hours
- Helicopter Flight Currency a Must!
Visit www.med-trans.net for all Med-Trans career opportunities