• Current FAA Airframe and Power plant Mechanic Certificate.
• FAR 135 Rotorcraft
• Experience maintaining Bell 407 Series aircraft
• Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
• Strong electrical and avionics troubleshooting ability.
• Responsible to gain a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, General Maintenance Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Required to move unless already in the Glenwood Springs area.
• Must have your own tools.
• Mechanic will receive technical guidance as required from supervisor or higher level mechanics.
Mechanic must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
We encourage interested applicants to submit their resume via email to Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent