- Current FAA Airframe Mechanic certificate (or be able to obtain within 4 months of hire)
- 5 years field maintenance experience maintaining avionics systems in modern complex rotorcraft operated on an air carrier (14 CFR Part 135) certificate
- 3 years experience performing installations of avionics systems in modern complex rotorcraft.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems
- Ability and willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s General Maintenance Manual, SOP Manual, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and be on-call 24 hours a day during the scheduled duty period assigned
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote operating bases and remain on site until the aircraft has been repaired, returned to service, and confirmation that the repair applied has corrected the reported fault.
- Possess sound judgment and objectivity in critical decision-making situations
- Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining a safe and compliant aircraft
- Computer skills to include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Current FAA Airframe Mechanic certificate
10 years of rotorcraft avionics field maintenance experience with an EMS operator
5 years of experience maintaining aircraft avionics systems working as a repairman for a 14 CFR 145 Certified Repair Station
5 years of experience maintaining avionics systems on Airbus Helicopters (Formerly Eurocopter) aircraft
This position is offered for an Avionics Rover Technician who supports remote EMS operating bases where one highly qualified technician maintains a complex single engine rotorcraft configured with state-of-the-art avionics and EMS medical equipment. You must be able to accomplish all technical and administrative functions on your own with no direct supervision. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet the minimum qualifications listed above. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications will be rejected.