Our pilots provide customer oriented, high quality air medical transport services in a safe and efficient manner. The pilot is expected to act as a proactive and integral team player, both in flight, and during ground operations, utilizing communication and technical skills which will strengthen the company goal of being held in highest regard within the EMS industry.
SCHEDULE: 14 DAYS ON/14 DAYS OFF with OFF DUTY HOUSING
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company.
- Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to: * All FAR requirements * All Company requirements* Aircraft cleanliness duties * All flight crew requirements
- Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
- Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training, ground training and flight training.
- Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
- Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
- Upholds current company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- Maintains safety as the primary concern.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Off Duty Housing
- Competitive wage
- Work life balance with a 14 days on/14 days off schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Loss of medical coverage-short term and long term
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.