• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Meet the requirements of a Base Line Pilot
•Commercial rotorcraft helicopter certificate
•Class I or II Medical Certificate
•Helicopter instrument rating
• Preferred Two years Part 135 HAA experience
• Preferred One year experience as a Pilot with Air Evac Lifeteam
• Previous supervisory experience helpful
•2000 hours total flight time
•1500 hours helicopter time
•1000 hours helicopter pilot in command time
•500 hours turbine
•100 hours night unaided or 50 hours unaided as long as the pilot has 100 hours aided (if assigned to a NVG base/aircraft)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well in team environment
• Excellent decision making, conflict management and stress tolerance is required
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
• 230 pound weight limit with flight suit and boots
• Able to sit for long periods of time
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• Required to work in outside weather conditions
• Frequently exposed to blood-borne pathogens or airborne particles
• Required to work frequently near moving mechanical parts; Frequently exposed to vibrations/turbulence and exposed to loud noise levels requiring headphones while in-flight
• Read and carry out complicated instructions.
• Work well as a leader of a team while under pressure.
Air Evac is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.
Time Type (Portal Searching)