Guardian Flight/Air Medical Resource Group, a leader in the air ambulance industry, is currently accepting resumes for experienced Helicopter Maintenance Technician to support our expanding Air Ambulance Fleet in the United States. AMRG is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment.
The Helicopter A&P Technician will provide on-site maintenance support for the base aircraft (AS350B3) to include maintaining the base aircraft, planning scheduled aircraft maintenance, managing base inventory, maintaining the base library and company owned ground support equipment.
What We Offer You:
Guardian Flight is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment with competitive compensation and benefits as listed below:
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- A pay rate of $58k- $68k/yr DOE
- 24 days-on, 6 days-off shift rotation
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
- $40 monthly cell phone allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance/Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance