Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with a FAR part 135 air carrier preferably in a quality assurance or technical support role
- Experience in rotary wing and airplane operations (preferred) with exposure to EC135 rotorcraft; King Air airplanes highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and electronic maintenance tracking
- Must meet the requirements of FAR Part 119.71
- Current/Valid driver’s license
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant mechanics certificate
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures of Aircraft Maintenance; Part 135 knowledge and experience preferred.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Related Degree, Higher Technical Diploma or qualified equivalent experience FAA Airframe & Powerplant License; Inspection Authorization highly desirable
- 3 years of FAR 135 Rotorcraft maintenance experience.
- 2 years of experience maintaining EC-135 aircraft and engines.
- 2 years turbine helicopter experience
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Current & valid state driver’s license
- Must pass company provided physical (post offer, pre- employment) & Drug Screen
- Meet company policy MVR criteria
- Must successfully complete company sponsored EVOC
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of actives, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.