This position will be responsible for Piloting AS350B2/B3e for 2018. The helicopter will perform External Load Seeding Operations and occasional light construction support, survey and patrol work. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily record keeping and reporting to Maintenance and Management.
- Daily preflight and preparation of Application Equipment and Helicopter.
- Communication and Coordination with customer crews and Company Management.
- Coordination with Maintenance on Aircraft and Application Equipment to keep downtime to minimum.
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Helicopter with current 2nd Class or better Medical
- Current Driver's License with clean driving record
- Must Pass Drug/Alcohol Testing and Background Checks.
- 1500 hrs RW PIC with 100 hrs B3e or similar.
- Vertical reference Experience
- Previous External Bucket Application Experience
These are Full Time Seasonal positions with Medical, 401 K, PTO benefits.