· Manage & supervise the performance of scheduled/unscheduled maintenance to include required aircraft inspections, component changes and preventative maintenance for the assigned maintenance base of operations.
· Must have previous 135 and/or management experience; experience as a Director of Maintenance and/or returning aircraft to service.
· Ensure that aircraft, facilities, ground support equipment and work areas are maintained to company standards.
· Communicate aircraft status, scheduling and maintenance requirements with the D.O. and President
· Helicopter Factory training is preferred (Bell 407/205/212)
· Must be proficient with computers, Excel and Word programs, Tech Pubs and more. Safety is paramount, as is strict adherence to FAR’s.
· A&P License is required, IA License is required.
· Must have maintenance experience and thorough knowledge of helicopters, specifically (Bell 407/205/212)
· Class B CDL with Hazmat is required as part of the position. The company will train you to get your CDL after hire but you must have a driving history with no DUI‘s in the last seven years. Must have CDL within 45 days of hire date.
· Pre-employment Drug screen and background checks required. US residency is required. We are a drug, alcohol, and nicotine free work place.
· Must be a safety advocate while being budget conscious and solution oriented with an ability and desire to take initiative and get the job done.
· Must have 3 years of the last 6 working on helicopters at either a 135 operation or a 145 repair station.