· The Airworthiness Specialist reports to the Director of Maintenance.
· Assists with the development of and revisions to the Company AAIP Program, MEL Program,
· Assisting in the performance of 14 CFR 135 conformity inspections of Company aircraft.
· Audits Company aircraft records to ensure they are received, reviewed for completeness and stored as require by Company policy.
· Ensures compliance with FARs, maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives and service bulletins/ service letters.
· Continually monitors repair station for compliance with FAR Part 145 and the FAA accepted Repair Station and Quality Control Manual.
· Other duties as assigned.