Prior experience required:
- · Assembly, installation, repair or replacement of helicopter electrical/electronic components and systems.
- · Full operational checks of complete helicopter electrical/electronic systems to verify proper functioning of components.
- · Troubleshooting and analytical diagnosis of malfunctioning components and systems leading to adjustments, repairs or replacement to successful resolution.
- · Installation of electrical harness and sub-assemblies in helicopters with:
o Proper identification of wire and coax cables
o Clamping, bundling, mounting, routing, stripping, splicing, soldering, termination and assisting equipment installation as needed.
o Perform WEE Tester connection, operational tests and repair of discrepancies.
- · Familiarity with design, layout, installation and troubleshooting of avionic associated with EMS, ENG and Airborne Law Enforcement helicopters.
Rotorcraft Support, Inc. is located in Los Angeles at the Van Nuys Airport. We offer complete helicopter support services including Sales, Inspections, Repairs, Avionics, NDT, Structures, Paint, Component Overhaul, Exchanges and Warranties. We are a Factory Authorized Service Center for Bell Helicopters, Airbus Helicopters, Agusta, MD Helicopters, Robinson and Enstrom. We have provided superior service to the aviation industry since 1986. We take pride in our ongoing commitment to safety, reliability, and excellence.
Please send your resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com, or by Fax to (818)474-7154.
Employment is conditioned on satisfactory passing and participation in a mandatory FAA/DOT alcohol and drug screening and testing program.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.