Air Medical Resource Group is a leading provider of air medical services, caring for and transporting patients in rural area hospitals to large tertiary care facilities in metropolitan areas. We utilize the most advanced equipment, quality aircraft, and most importantly, trained and experienced staff to accomplish our mission of saving lives and caring for the communities we serve.
The Roving Avionics Technician will perform their duties and responsibilities as listed below in support of the company’s 14 CFR Part 145 Certified Repair Station and Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate. These duties may include extensive travel at times. They will be expected to possess the experience and knowledge listed in the Minimum Qualification section below to ensure the maintenance and alterations they perform on company aircraft are in accordance with the appropriate technical data and in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements. The Roving Avionics Technician will report directly to the Regional Maintenance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, modify, troubleshoot and upgrade avionics/electrical systems in accordance with FAA approved/acceptable data and Manufacturers Installation and Maintenance Manuals
- Maintain company aircraft in accordance with 14 CFR Parts 43, 91, 135, Manufacturers Maintenance Manuals, and other approved/accepted data
- Troubleshoot and repair avionics systems on company aircraft in an efficient and safe manner while completing the associated technical forms and administrative documentation accurately
- Perform schedule avionics systems checks in accordance with manufacturer’s technical instructions and company Approved Aircraft Inspection Programs
- Assist with aircraft periodic inspections as needed
- Other duties as assigned.