REACH won the prestigious "Program of the Year Award" presented by the Association of Air Medical Services for 2015. Our outstanding reputation is due in great part to our notable safety practices and effective customer service program. This award is hailed as one of the air medical transport industry's highest honors and is presented annually to the company whose program clearly exceeds industry standards for safety, patient care, leadership and community service.
The Base Aviation Maintenance Technician (Base AMT) is responsible for the daily airworthiness and safety of the in-service aircraft; providing additional support to all REACH departments, to ensure safe and efficient high quality patient transport.
• Conducts daily routine inspections to include aircraft airworthiness checks, aircraft ground support equipment/fuel storage, aircraft parts inventory, and shipping, receiving, repair disposition.
• Conducts unscheduled maintenance in a timely manner for in-service aircraft as necessary, with safety a primary consideration.
• Application of continuous improvement within the maintenance process.
• Acts as support for out base mechanics when parts and additional maintenance resources are required.
• Supports all REACH bases/departments with professionalism.
• Provides input in establishing base maintenance processes and ensures adherence to REACH maintenance processes.
• Interacts on a regular basis with all Shop AMT’s, aircraft maintenance company representatives, FAA, FSDO, REACH Inventory Control Clerks and Specialists.
• Special projects as required.