Novictor Helicopters is a leading provider of helicopter tours and helicopter charter flights on the island of Oahu. We offer charters and daytime, sunset, and nighttime city lights tours every day of the year.
Novictor Helicopters has a culture of excellence that provides its customers with the highest level of customer service in the Hawaiian tour market. We are seeking someone with management experience to join our team as an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager reports directly to the General Manager and CEO. The Operations Manager supervises all aspects of our day-to-day operations, oversees customer relations, and ensures the safe operation of all helicopter flights.
· Supervise a team of reservationists, dispatchers, drivers, ground personnel, and pilots totaling 13 people per shift
· Checks reservations for possible errors
· Ensures the on time operation of our shuttle service
· Supervises the loading and unloading of passengers
· Manages fuel operations for all flights
· Verifies manifest data, confirming the weight and balance data, and dispatches all helicopter flights
· Configures helicopters for upcoming flight operations
· Supervises retail operations. Confirms all cash and credit card transactions, closes out the cash registers at the end of the day, and verifies the status of retail stock
· Prepares, confirms, and submits the End of Day report to the general manager, CEO, and bookkeeper
· Coordinates with the pilot team, the General Manager, and the CEO to ensure safety of operations due to changing weather conditions
· Updates the pilot team on changes to flight requirements
· Ensures that passenger manifests are accurate
· Assists the General Manager and the CEO to manage the maintenance program for the helicopter fleet
· Manages the maintenance of the shuttle vans and golf carts
· Resolves customer disputes
· Supervises staff-customer relations
· Identifies opportunities to offer customers additional services