Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Experience: A minimum three (3) years nursing experience in critical care/emergency nursing experience within the last five (5) years.
Certificates/ Licensures Required:
- Current RN license(s) for states of practice
- Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) / CPR
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Required to obtain the Certified Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN) certification within two years from the date of hire.
Air Methods is the largest provider of air medical emergency transport services in the United States. Annually, the company flies close to 150,000 air medical flight hours and transports nearly 100,000 patients who require intensive medical care from either the scene of an accident or general care hospitals to highly-skilled trauma centers or tertiary care centers.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.